I'm finally getting around to a new build to upgrade from X58 to X99. I really want to do this one right since I think that it will be my last build for awhile. I've previously used Antec cases but they don't seem to update very often, which is a bit disappointing. I've always used Corsair PSU's and looking at the cases they seem to be really well done. I need a mid-tower due to system placement. My focus is on good cooling (trying liquid for the first time) and a very quite case.
Here's what I'm thinking about:
MB: AsRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer
CPU: i7-5820K (I do intend to OC but not extreme)
RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 2400 - 2800 (still deciding)
Cooler: Corsair H100i
SSD: Crucial M4 256GB
HDD: 2x WD 2TB Sata III / Black
Power: Corsair AXi 860 or HXi 850
GPU: EVGA GTX970 SC
I plan to mount the H100i on the case's top mount. My build will and up looking very much like the red/black on the 450D page. I like the 450D for the ability to admire my work and airflow but the 550D sound dampening also appeals to me. So, I have a few questions:
1. I'm guessing with the angled / covered intake fans that the 550D doesn't have as good an airflow. However, this build will be my first with liquid cooling so I'm not sure how much the lesser airflow will matter.
2. The 450D the top of the case cane hold 3x120mm. With the cooler in place (2x120mm) will I still be able to mount an additional 120mm exhaust fan?
3. What do most people do about the 2x120mm bottom fan mounts?
Any advice or insight would be appreciated.
Here's what I'm thinking about:
MB: AsRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer
CPU: i7-5820K (I do intend to OC but not extreme)
RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 2400 - 2800 (still deciding)
Cooler: Corsair H100i
SSD: Crucial M4 256GB
HDD: 2x WD 2TB Sata III / Black
Power: Corsair AXi 860 or HXi 850
GPU: EVGA GTX970 SC
I plan to mount the H100i on the case's top mount. My build will and up looking very much like the red/black on the 450D page. I like the 450D for the ability to admire my work and airflow but the 550D sound dampening also appeals to me. So, I have a few questions:
1. I'm guessing with the angled / covered intake fans that the 550D doesn't have as good an airflow. However, this build will be my first with liquid cooling so I'm not sure how much the lesser airflow will matter.
2. The 450D the top of the case cane hold 3x120mm. With the cooler in place (2x120mm) will I still be able to mount an additional 120mm exhaust fan?
3. What do most people do about the 2x120mm bottom fan mounts?
Any advice or insight would be appreciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire