I've been trying to get through to customer support for a (seemingly small) issue. My AX1500i shipped with the wrong type of power plug (European style, despite being the NA version). None of my phone calls get through and my ticket seems to have been ignored (ticket # 6483787). I'm starting to feel a bit neglected :laughing:
Any ideas on next steps? Am I just being impatient (I only just submitted the ticket two days ago, after all)? Is this pretty typical of Corsair, being difficult to reach? Would I be better off just doing an RMA through the seller, returning the whole power supply for a fresh one (even though I really just need the proper power cable)?
Any ideas on next steps? Am I just being impatient (I only just submitted the ticket two days ago, after all)? Is this pretty typical of Corsair, being difficult to reach? Would I be better off just doing an RMA through the seller, returning the whole power supply for a fresh one (even though I really just need the proper power cable)?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire