Hi All,
I just recently bough the K70 Corsair awesome keyboard, i have been using it frequently since day 1, everything was fine, except the following notices:
1 - LED Lights keep ON even though the computer is shut down (from time to time)
Yesterday, i was playing late, and there was an Electricity cut (NO UPS available), i did not try to power on the computer, i went to sleep.
The next time i switched my machine ON, the Keyboard was in a complete BLACK STAT, no LED light, NO input response.
I tried with another computers(Windows , Ubuntu), the same thing.
I tried changing USB ports. but nothing changed.
I tried another HP keyboard and it worked.
I tried changing, the BIOS variable, but Nothing.
Please guys help, i have never had a keyboard issue like this even with low quality keyboard, the first time i buy a 150$ it goes down this way.
I noticed that in ASUS BIOS, i can see that 2 Keyboards are connected, and it was true, because i was connecting the other HP too.
I have a Logitech G600 Mouse.
If there is anything i can do, feel free to share, maybe i can open it and reset something from inside...
Many Thanks.
I just recently bough the K70 Corsair awesome keyboard, i have been using it frequently since day 1, everything was fine, except the following notices:
1 - LED Lights keep ON even though the computer is shut down (from time to time)
Yesterday, i was playing late, and there was an Electricity cut (NO UPS available), i did not try to power on the computer, i went to sleep.
The next time i switched my machine ON, the Keyboard was in a complete BLACK STAT, no LED light, NO input response.
I tried with another computers(Windows , Ubuntu), the same thing.
I tried changing USB ports. but nothing changed.
I tried another HP keyboard and it worked.
I tried changing, the BIOS variable, but Nothing.
Please guys help, i have never had a keyboard issue like this even with low quality keyboard, the first time i buy a 150$ it goes down this way.
I noticed that in ASUS BIOS, i can see that 2 Keyboards are connected, and it was true, because i was connecting the other HP too.
I have a Logitech G600 Mouse.
If there is anything i can do, feel free to share, maybe i can open it and reset something from inside...
Many Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire