Here are my K90 stats:
Software: 1.00.00.39
USB Keyboard:
VID: 0x1B1C
PID: 0x1B02
Manufacturer: Corsair
Product: Corsair Vengeance K90 Keyboard
Firmware: 1.19
Windows: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
I can't get the firmware to update at all. I read the firmware update thread, none of those steps helped. I'm currently trying to flash it to 1.36, but during the flashing process, it's as if it disconnects and I get a "device not connected or reset" message (or something similar to that effect) and I have to re-plug in my keyboard to get it to work again.
I have tried to flash it with 3 different machines with various versions of windows, and all of the available USB ports.
Is there a way I could get other versions of the firmware to test those, or possibly even revert to 1.18 and go from there?
Software: 1.00.00.39
USB Keyboard:
VID: 0x1B1C
PID: 0x1B02
Manufacturer: Corsair
Product: Corsair Vengeance K90 Keyboard
Firmware: 1.19
Windows: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
I can't get the firmware to update at all. I read the firmware update thread, none of those steps helped. I'm currently trying to flash it to 1.36, but during the flashing process, it's as if it disconnects and I get a "device not connected or reset" message (or something similar to that effect) and I have to re-plug in my keyboard to get it to work again.
I have tried to flash it with 3 different machines with various versions of windows, and all of the available USB ports.
Is there a way I could get other versions of the firmware to test those, or possibly even revert to 1.18 and go from there?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire