Hi, I have just purchased a pair of Corsair Raptor HS40 headphones. I have plugged them into the back of my computer and I can only hear sound on Skype and the sound is very distort and slow. I cannot hear sound from Youtube or any other site on the internet either.
I have downloaded the software to see if there's anything on there that can help and there is nothing. I purchased it with Amazon through Maplin rather than the actual site.
Could someone please help me out on how I might fix the problem, I have waited 2 weeks for these and I would not like to have to send them back the day I have gotten them.
Thanks, Finney.
I have downloaded the software to see if there's anything on there that can help and there is nothing. I purchased it with Amazon through Maplin rather than the actual site.
Could someone please help me out on how I might fix the problem, I have waited 2 weeks for these and I would not like to have to send them back the day I have gotten them.
Thanks, Finney.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire