mercredi 6 août 2014

AX1200i self test / link / questions ...

Hello,



I bought a new PSU Corsair AX1200i.



1. When I try to run the self test with no cables connected, I press self test button 2-3 seconds the fan starts to spin, but no led light either red or green.

I've installed the PSU anyway in my computer and the PSU works.

Why the self test doesn't display any light ?



2. I've installed Corsair Link 2.6.5214 and in Power tab it's not showing anything. What should I do to display the effiency, voltages, power in/out ... etc ?

Solve it: I had to reboot the computer after Link application install. After reboot it shows all the values.



3. I've changed the PSU because I had coil noise from the video card, but still the coil noise didn't disappeared completely. It's still there. What can I do ?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire