I received my 900D last week and started preparing it for setup but I've got one problem:
When you remove the lower drive cages you get access to the 'radiator brackets' used to hold the radiator on the lower left side of the case (the one with the window). For the upper part of those brackets, I cannot for the life of me find a screw that fits to fasten it.
Here are two pics to desribe what I mean. Has anyone had the same problem? I tried every kind of screw that came with the case, none of them fits. :(
http://ift.tt/1rfCbm0
http://ift.tt/1ugDd1x
When you remove the lower drive cages you get access to the 'radiator brackets' used to hold the radiator on the lower left side of the case (the one with the window). For the upper part of those brackets, I cannot for the life of me find a screw that fits to fasten it.
Here are two pics to desribe what I mean. Has anyone had the same problem? I tried every kind of screw that came with the case, none of them fits. :(
http://ift.tt/1rfCbm0
http://ift.tt/1ugDd1x
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire