It's pretty annoying, I got bored and made a new group with the keys qwertyuiop, made the keys red, erased it and thought nothing of it. Now every time I make a new profile it includes the group that contains qwertyuiop. I will erase the group, make a new profile, its there again. I've closed the program, restarted my computer, disconnected and reconnected my keyboard, it won't go away. How do I get rid of this group for good?
Another problem I am having is I made all my keys except awsd and the arrow keys green, and I made awsd and the arrow keys white. asdw and the arrow keys go from green to white, I just want them to be solid. How do I stop the keys from changing colors?
Another problem I am having is I made all my keys except awsd and the arrow keys green, and I made awsd and the arrow keys white. asdw and the arrow keys go from green to white, I just want them to be solid. How do I stop the keys from changing colors?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire