dimanche 26 octobre 2014

K95 Cannot update FW or install SW (Keyboard not detected)

Hello there! I'm having a decent amount of trouble with my new keyboard, and I feel I've about exhausted all of the tips and common sense tactics and could really use some help.



I'm unable to update the Firmware, nor am I able to install the K95 Software. Both applications, in their own words, tell me that the keyboard was not found, and to plug it in via USB, etc.



It does work as a basic keyboard as of right now, in that I can plug it in and type with it. The default colour scheme is all red, with WASD, arrow keys and G# keys white.



Here's what I've tried so far:

- Tried using USB 2.0 ports / Tried using USB 3.0 ports (read somewhere to try this)

- Disabled virtually all other Input devices in the Device Manager in case of device conflicts

- Tried plugging into another computer and installing the Firmware there (same results, white/red colour scheme, keyboard not found)



This is the download for the FW/SW I've been trying to use: http://ift.tt/1oKvMRv



I'd really appreciate some help, despite all the trouble I've had I really love this keyboard, I'm really hoping I can get this working, it'd kill me to have to send it back.:[pouts:



Below is my system specs, just in case this helps:



Operating System Version:

Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit)



Processor Information:

Vendor: GenuineIntel

Speed: 3292 Mhz

4 logical processors

4 physical processors



Video Card:

Driver: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780

DirectX Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll

Driver Version: 9.18.13.3523

DirectX Driver Version: 9.18.13.3523

OpenGL Version: 4.4

DirectX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780

Primary VRAM: 3071 MB

Supported MSAA Modes: 2x 4x 8x



Sound card:

Audio device: Digital Audio Interface (SB Audigy)



Memory:

RAM: 12270 Mb



Miscellaneous:

Total Hard Disk Space Available: 2503197 Mb

Largest Free Hard Disk Block: 551093 Mb




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire