dimanche 26 octobre 2014

H100i Pump is loud

Hello!



I've had H100i for around 8 months now and have some problems with it now. It all became clear during this weekend when I upgraded my motherboard and processor. After clean install of Windows 7, I immediately noticed problem with the Corsair Link software as it was flashing CPU temperature between the real temp and red 0. Also the H100i temp (which I believe is the liquid temp) is flashing red 0 all the time. Also CPU load is sitting at 0% in the Link software. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the software, but it doesn't seem to change. Also I've noticed that the pump itself is very loud. First I didn't pay attention to it, but now when I've sat here during quiet evenings, I can clearly hear the pump sound and realized it was never that loud before.



It sounds like the pump is running full speed all the time, but I don't know where to check it. Link reports it around 2216 rpm and RPM divider is two, but changing the values won't have any effect.



I have the pump connected to the motherboard via the mini-USB cable and to the CPU Fan and have 2 fans connected to the splitter cable. I'm wondering if I've missed something during the installation. I have replaced the stock fans with Noiseblocker eLoop B12-PS PWM fans. My CPU temps seem normal atleast in idle.



Link is version 2.7.5361 and H100i is version 1.0.7




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire