Hi Guys!
I'm working on a 900D for some months, the goal is to create a true Monster PC!
Some numbers?
No. 5 Alphacool Nexxus Monsta 560 mm
No. 2 Aquero 6XT
No. 64 Fans 140mm
n ° 4 Pumps
Intel i7-4960X;
64GB Dominator Platinum 2133;
4 SLI 780Ti K|NGP|N;
EVGA X79 Dark;
Samsug 840 PRO 512GB;
WD Velociraptor 1TB;
n°2 LEPA G-1600;
I'd like open my worklog here too, also because I'm a enthusiastic Corsair customer ;):
I'm working on a 900D for some months, the goal is to create a true Monster PC!
Some numbers?
No. 5 Alphacool Nexxus Monsta 560 mm
No. 2 Aquero 6XT
No. 64 Fans 140mm
n ° 4 Pumps
Intel i7-4960X;
64GB Dominator Platinum 2133;
4 SLI 780Ti K|NGP|N;
EVGA X79 Dark;
Samsug 840 PRO 512GB;
WD Velociraptor 1TB;
n°2 LEPA G-1600;
I'd like open my worklog here too, also because I'm a enthusiastic Corsair customer ;):
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire