samedi 25 octobre 2014

Problem after changing PSU (maybe RTC problem)

Hello, I really need your help

- just now I had bought new PSU Corsair HX850i (I had Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700W) and everything is running ok but I don't know why, when I run some game or benchmark then it's starting really long time, to be pointly when I start some game the black screen shows up for maybe 1min (or less depends on a game) and then the game start normaly, also when I change graphics options in game (e.g. turn on vsync, higher settings and so on) the black screen apears for some time.

I didn't experienced such problem with old PSU, everything was running perfectly (I only had to disconnect optical drive and seagate hdd because my cable couldn't reach them).

I tried to do 3Dmark (Firestrike) and in results there is problem: TIME MEASURING INACCURATE (and no I didn't tried to cheat in results and also no application was running in background) (it may be a RTC problem but I'm not sure) I tried to run corsair link and do logging, there is result before and during starting Middle Earth SoM (only to black screen game didn't start) :,



Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Loads ,HX850i Temp,Efficiency (%),Power In (W),Power Out (W),HX850i 12V (V),HX850i 12V (A),HX850i 5V (V),HX850i 5V (A),HX850i 3.3V (V),HX850i 3.3V (A)

Date Time,Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 ,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i



,Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Loads ,HX850i Temp,Efficiency (%),Power In (W),Power Out (W),HX850i 12V (V),HX850i 12V (A),HX850i 5V (V),HX850i 5V (A),HX850i 3.3V (V),HX850i 3.3V (A)

Date Time,Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 ,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i,HX850i



24.10.2014 20:11:38,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 116W,0V, 0A,5V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:11:43,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 80W,0V, 0A,5V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:11:48,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 76W,0V, 0A,5V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:11:53,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 116W,0V, 8A,0V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:11:58,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 92W,0V, 0A,5V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:12:03,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 88W,0V, 6A,5V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:12:08,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 88W,0V, 6A,5V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:12:13,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 88W,0V, 6A,5V, 3A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:12:18,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 124W,0V, 0A,5V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:12:23,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 104W,0V, 0A,0V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:12:28,0,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 124W,0V, 9A,5V, 0A,0V, 0A

24.10.2014 20:12:33,8,00%,36,0°C,0%, 0W, 112W,0V, 8A,5V, 0A,0V, 0A



I have all drives up to date.

And I'm not sure but I think there wasn't such problem until I installed Corsair link(but again I am not sure) (and I tried to uninstall it but nothing changed)

Please help me I don't know what to do and if my PSU is faulty.

Thank you very much for reply and any help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire