Hello all,
I dont know if this is a stupid question or not but would someone be able to give me an answer please?
I ordered the Corsair pre-braided kits awhile ago in red but now im thinking i want a little black in there. So im thinking about using the original black cables i got with the corsair psu and just pushing each cable i want out and replacing it with a black one? Will this work? instead of braiding them myself (if you understand what i mean)
I dont know if this is a stupid question or not but would someone be able to give me an answer please?
I ordered the Corsair pre-braided kits awhile ago in red but now im thinking i want a little black in there. So im thinking about using the original black cables i got with the corsair psu and just pushing each cable i want out and replacing it with a black one? Will this work? instead of braiding them myself (if you understand what i mean)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire