Since I haven't heard anything from the Corsair mods, I'd thought I'd try it again. From several websites, it says this item was supposed to be available in July. You can get it if you buy high end DDR3 and DDR4 memory kits, I'm talking like 16-64 GB kits that are 2800MHz or greater. They are not available in kits for lower speed memory.
I have checked on the Corsair website and their store says to contact a retailer, however there isn't a single retailer in North America that sells the item as a stand alone. I called Corsair customer support and they have no information about availability.
So I was wondering if any of the moderators can get some information on this?
Thanks,
Brighttail
I have checked on the Corsair website and their store says to contact a retailer, however there isn't a single retailer in North America that sells the item as a stand alone. I called Corsair customer support and they have no information about availability.
So I was wondering if any of the moderators can get some information on this?
Thanks,
Brighttail
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire