Why is there so many bugs with the k70 RGB software?
I have set my brightness button to red the same with the button next to it the lock button,they are most of the time white.
my wasd and arrow is bright orange although i have set it white
One time i rebooted and the wasd and arrow button was white, but then i couldn't change colors and brightness button didn't work, i have tried all bios settings on the keyboard for a few sec and now i use the bios setting next to the stock settings for more then a few sec, to see if that maskes a difference.
I use windows 7 64 bit, a Asus maximus Vii ranger motherboard and usb 3.0
I have set my brightness button to red the same with the button next to it the lock button,they are most of the time white.
my wasd and arrow is bright orange although i have set it white
One time i rebooted and the wasd and arrow button was white, but then i couldn't change colors and brightness button didn't work, i have tried all bios settings on the keyboard for a few sec and now i use the bios setting next to the stock settings for more then a few sec, to see if that maskes a difference.
I use windows 7 64 bit, a Asus maximus Vii ranger motherboard and usb 3.0
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire