Hello All,
Before I start, my specs are:
Asus Rampage Extreme IV Motherboard
i7 3930k
2x Palit 4gb GTX 680's
HyperX 16gb RAM
When I start up my PC I'm greeted with the message "CPU Fan Error" The fans appear to be spinning and the LED's are on on the pump. However when I go into the bios, the temp of the processor is usually around 80 degrees and the fan speed just says N/A. I can use the bios for around 2-3 minutes before it crashes, I suspect due to overheating. My only suspicion is that the pump just isn't working correctly.
Is there anything I could do other than an RMA? As I can't be too long without a working PC.
Very sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
Thanks,
Joe
Before I start, my specs are:
Asus Rampage Extreme IV Motherboard
i7 3930k
2x Palit 4gb GTX 680's
HyperX 16gb RAM
When I start up my PC I'm greeted with the message "CPU Fan Error" The fans appear to be spinning and the LED's are on on the pump. However when I go into the bios, the temp of the processor is usually around 80 degrees and the fan speed just says N/A. I can use the bios for around 2-3 minutes before it crashes, I suspect due to overheating. My only suspicion is that the pump just isn't working correctly.
Is there anything I could do other than an RMA? As I can't be too long without a working PC.
Very sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
Thanks,
Joe
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire