Hello Im italian and sorry for bad english.
I have 3x2 gb RAM on my pc and yesterday i bought a new ram 2x2 but my pc see 10 gb but only 6 usable . I have change position and now my pc see 10 gb but only 8 usable . Now, how i can resolve?
here a photo :
Now the position is 3 2 3 _ 3 2 (3 is 3x2 and 2 is 2x2 )
I have a motherboard Gigabyte X58A-UD3R with Windows 8.1
I have 3x2 gb RAM on my pc and yesterday i bought a new ram 2x2 but my pc see 10 gb but only 6 usable . I have change position and now my pc see 10 gb but only 8 usable . Now, how i can resolve?
here a photo :
Now the position is 3 2 3 _ 3 2 (3 is 3x2 and 2 is 2x2 )
I have a motherboard Gigabyte X58A-UD3R with Windows 8.1
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire