To start, I have a basic M14 Alienware laptop running Win7 64bit. I also use the keyboard with a Xim4. I've always ran it in BIOS mode. I've had it since last Christmas and I haven't even had the hint of a problem with it.
Today while it was hooked up to my Xim4, I was playing FarCry4 for a few hours just fine. I left it for about 10 minutes, came back and the keyboard was going nuts. It was barely accepting key presses.
I hooked it up to my laptop and it kept going. Below is a link to a video of what it's doing. It doesn't matter what location the BIOS/8/4/2/1 switch is in. It resets and starts spazzing out.
I have tried all USB ports on my laptop, I do not use the mouse port in the back of the keyboard. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all related drivers.
It seems definitely internal to the keyboard as it doesn't matter what it is plugged into it. It is not an RGB, the P/N is CH-9000019-NA
Today while it was hooked up to my Xim4, I was playing FarCry4 for a few hours just fine. I left it for about 10 minutes, came back and the keyboard was going nuts. It was barely accepting key presses.
I hooked it up to my laptop and it kept going. Below is a link to a video of what it's doing. It doesn't matter what location the BIOS/8/4/2/1 switch is in. It resets and starts spazzing out.
I have tried all USB ports on my laptop, I do not use the mouse port in the back of the keyboard. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all related drivers.
It seems definitely internal to the keyboard as it doesn't matter what it is plugged into it. It is not an RGB, the P/N is CH-9000019-NA
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire