So you've designed all your previous rigs around a black/blue/clear colour scheme and what you thought to be an all-silver X99 board turns out to be white.. What do you do?
Take advantage one of your radiator fans sounding a bit dodgy and replace them all, of course!
We're ripping out the mish-mash of standard fans in there and unifying the look with some built-for-purpose SP units.
We'll be dropping them into a stock 800D for the time being.
She lights up! Lovely stuff. You may note I swapped out the default blue LEDs from the Raystorm, Razor and drive-bay res to match the new scheme.
It's sufficiently luminous the dark to light my desk :D
Corsair through and through!
This is probably my favourite shot considering I've only got a cameraphone to hand!
I've got some time marked with a photographer at some point and a batch of build photos from the original X99 build, I'll ready those up and post them shortly along with the benchmarks and overclocking potential from this new setup.
For now though; this is a quick hello from me to you all!
Sponge
Take advantage one of your radiator fans sounding a bit dodgy and replace them all, of course!
We're ripping out the mish-mash of standard fans in there and unifying the look with some built-for-purpose SP units.
We'll be dropping them into a stock 800D for the time being.
She lights up! Lovely stuff. You may note I swapped out the default blue LEDs from the Raystorm, Razor and drive-bay res to match the new scheme.
It's sufficiently luminous the dark to light my desk :D
Corsair through and through!
This is probably my favourite shot considering I've only got a cameraphone to hand!
I've got some time marked with a photographer at some point and a batch of build photos from the original X99 build, I'll ready those up and post them shortly along with the benchmarks and overclocking potential from this new setup.
For now though; this is a quick hello from me to you all!
Sponge
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire