jeudi 18 décembre 2014

A problem with my H110

Greetings, I acquired a watercooler H110 on May this year (2014) and now I noted that one of the fans that cools the radiator is not working, the other one seems to run well. My question is, is this normal? is there a "sleep mode" for the fans when your PC doesn't need a high volume of air cooling the radiator? The motherboard is running around 32.0°C (that's like then thousand millions bananas Fahrenheit) and the CPU at 34°C (another couple thousand bananas Fahrenheit) according to the software Asus provide me and that -as far as I know- is ok. I installed the hardware myself and I'm not the brightest sheep of the herd but I have seen both fans work properly several times, this is just something I noted for a while.

So, any thoughts? thanks in advance!





forgive and correct my misspellings, I'm new to English




Attached Images





File Type: jpg cooler.jpg (73.0 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire