vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Corsair H2100 Bass balance issue

I bought the Corsair H2100 headset and I thoroughly enjoy the features while gaming but my only problem as of right now is a balance in bass distribution between speakers on the headset. For example the left speaker is 40% more bass than the right(seems to have hardly any). I installed the driver for the product and my motherboards audio driver. After looking into the settings I do not see an option to change bass or audio channels. When I look at the UI(window) for the headsets program I do not understand what the number values stand for so I just use default profiles included in the software. I ran the windows 7 surround sound test and each speaker emits sound equally except for bass. I do not want to RMA over a potentially driver related issue or is this beyond a driver's capabilities? No matter what channel the device is in it has the bass issue. 5.1 and 7.1 all have the same problem. It's like you have a speaker to your left.



Any input would be greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire