vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Issues with RM850M pls help

So I read the majority of the thread about the recalled ones. However as of recently my computer has been hard locking. Voltages are all over the place and I was starting to suspect it could be my VC so I took my VC to my friends house and we traded tonight. His card that runs perfectly fine an asus HD 7870 to my R9 280x. My card is running flawlessly in his case. Where as his card that prior was working fine until I stuck it in my system was working flawless.



Quick run down of specs incase you dont wanna read them in my profile.

ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z MOBO

FX9590 oc 5.2 GHZ

Corsair H110i CLC

Corsair Dominator 2400mhz 2x8Gb

WD 2Tb black

Samsung 120gig 840 (basic) ssd

2x128gig Toshiba ssd (raid)

Usual vc XFX R9 280X

8 Noctua indus 3k rpm fans 2 intake 4 on h110i rad

Nonoxia DS6 Case

Corsair RM850M



So, I seen one of the gurus in the previous page say that if you can run prime 95 and furmark and the psu fan doesnt kick on you have issues. I ran both for about 20 minutes and the fan never kicked on.



Recently my VC and system has been hard locking frequently. I have turned off all OC's down clocking my video card, running memtest, downclocking my processor, and tonight I changed video cards.



To which I believe that the issue I am having is a power issue. I could nit pick and change every little thing to which tomorrow I will go and pick up another power supply from microcenter. Just so I can prove that it is indeed a psu issue.



My PSU however is not in the lump of recalled ones. The numbers on it are 1417 for the first 4.



Additionally, I have turned off Cooln'Quiet. Turned off turbo boost, among other things and I have core speed/processor voltage fluctuation. I have screen shots of where my video card shows that there are voltage spikes dropping to zero volts among other things and it was also showing a max voltage of over 35million volts. So possible voltage regulator issue with the psu?



Honestly, its been driving me nuts and I just got linked to a thread about over heating issues. I figured id make a post and well post about mine. Maybe it could be looked at to see if maybe some of the other psu's are having other issues?



The PSU had been working fine up until about a two weeks ago. My system had an up time of over 3 months. Then randomly out of the blue I go to turn on my monitors and when I do. I notice that the vc has hard locked and im looking at black and gray vertical bars running all the way across my dual monitors. Shake the mouse, nothing happens. Reboot, computer runs fine for a few days. Hard locks again. It seems to be hard locking more and more frequently.



IF anyone can, please help. I ran sisSandra http://ift.tt/1HKvBc5 and I just recently tried to run it once my computer started acting up. 100% it locks my computer up harder than fort knox's vaults in less than 5 mins.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire