Hello,
I have a big problem with Corsair Link: it doesn't recognize my H100i.
I tried everything: to change USB port on the mainboard, to reinstall Corsair Link, to install another version, to disable USB Legacy in BIOS settings, but nothing... H100i does not appear in Corsair Link devices.
Some months ago, with another version, the H100i was correctly recognized by Link... but not now.
I'm desperate, I don't know what to do... can someone help me, please?
I would be really happy if I resolved the issue...
Thank you very much, and I'm sorry if this is one of a lot of similar threads... but I really don't know what to do to get this matter resolved.
I have a big problem with Corsair Link: it doesn't recognize my H100i.
I tried everything: to change USB port on the mainboard, to reinstall Corsair Link, to install another version, to disable USB Legacy in BIOS settings, but nothing... H100i does not appear in Corsair Link devices.
Some months ago, with another version, the H100i was correctly recognized by Link... but not now.
I'm desperate, I don't know what to do... can someone help me, please?
I would be really happy if I resolved the issue...
Thank you very much, and I'm sorry if this is one of a lot of similar threads... but I really don't know what to do to get this matter resolved.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire