(I'm french, for introduce i'm sorry for my english ...)
Hi,
Config:
ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
AMD FX-9590
SSD 480Go
Corsair Vengeance RAM 16 Go
AMD Radeon R9 280 3Go
Corsair Hydro H100i
Screen BenQ 27"
Corsair Carbide SPEC-03
Corsair CX500M 500W
And Windows 8.1 Pro x64
____________________________________________________
I've a problem with my Corsair Link, it don't show the cpu temperature and h100i temp..
I've installed Corsair Link in the Corsair Website (http://ift.tt/1ma7BaQ) my version is 2.7.5361,
I've the H100i with his 2 Corsair's Fans, and 3 included in this case.
-But not all of my fan are detected by Corsair Link but windows can detect just 2/3 and the RPM is "YOLO" (1 sec... it is at 1200rpm and 1sec it say ex: 180000rpm)
-And Corsair Link say my motherboard have 128° --"
And one of my fan are detected but is not working all the time (check the .gif)
Windows say me :
Someone have an idea? :s
Thanx you
Hi,
Config:
ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
AMD FX-9590
SSD 480Go
Corsair Vengeance RAM 16 Go
AMD Radeon R9 280 3Go
Corsair Hydro H100i
Screen BenQ 27"
Corsair Carbide SPEC-03
Corsair CX500M 500W
And Windows 8.1 Pro x64
____________________________________________________
I've a problem with my Corsair Link, it don't show the cpu temperature and h100i temp..
I've installed Corsair Link in the Corsair Website (http://ift.tt/1ma7BaQ) my version is 2.7.5361,
I've the H100i with his 2 Corsair's Fans, and 3 included in this case.
-But not all of my fan are detected by Corsair Link but windows can detect just 2/3 and the RPM is "YOLO" (1 sec... it is at 1200rpm and 1sec it say ex: 180000rpm)
-And Corsair Link say my motherboard have 128° --"
And one of my fan are detected but is not working all the time (check the .gif)
Windows say me :
Someone have an idea? :s
Thanx you
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire