Hi there.
When ever I restart my computer, the current 'mode' I am using always goes back to the 'default' mode within that particular profile. Is there a way to prevent this?
For example:
Profile name = Xmas
Mode 1 = Default
Mode 2 = Typing
Mode 3 = Gaming.
If I am using Mode 2, after a restart, it ALWAYS defaults back to Mode 1.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks guys.
When ever I restart my computer, the current 'mode' I am using always goes back to the 'default' mode within that particular profile. Is there a way to prevent this?
For example:
Profile name = Xmas
Mode 1 = Default
Mode 2 = Typing
Mode 3 = Gaming.
If I am using Mode 2, after a restart, it ALWAYS defaults back to Mode 1.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks guys.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire