Hi folks,
i'm having a lot of problems getting Corsair Link to work
in order to control my cooling fans. My main goal is to have my fans RPM automatically regulated, depending on temperature sensor inputs. And have them stopped completely when the temperatures are safe to do so.
I started looking for fan control software and since most of the parts in my computer are from Corsair (CPU cooler, fans, case, SSDs and PSU), i naturally turned to Corsair Link, hoping they could all be controlled in one single program (which should be possible according to the software description).
I have an H100i, hooked up to a USB2.0 header with the USB cable, the single RPM wire from the pump connected to the CPU-Fan header on the motherboard, and powered with the SATA cable, all in accordance with the instructions in the manual. But in Corsair Link i'm getting a 0.0 degrees temperature from from the H100i, and also 0.0 for most of the temperature sensors of my motherboard. This is a problem for me, because i want my radiator fans RPM to be dependant of the water temperature.
The weird thing is, that when i go to my system tray, and right-click on the CL icon, it gives my all the temperature data from all sensors. But when i open up the CL window, they all show as 0.0.
After reading on these forums, i noticed that many problems from users were solved with the Commander mini. So i bought the Commander mini. I disconnected the H100i USB from my MB. Connected the H100i to the commander, and then hooked up the commander to the USB header on my MB instead of the H100i. This made no difference. I still got the fan RPM values and LED colour and stuff, but many sensor data with 0.0 including the H100i (please see attached screenshot).
Again right clicking on the system tray will show all the temperatures correctly. Which tells me CL IS getting all the sensor data inputs correctly, but somehow fails to display it in the main screen and therefore can not be processed for actual use (but this is just my conclusion, because i'm not a software guy).
My question: What is causing this, and how do i solve it?
Secondary:
I also can't get CL to start automatically upon Windows start-up.
And is CL somehow able to stop the fans from turning below a certain temperature?
I hope you can help me because the possibilities of this program look very promising. I just can't seem to get it to work properly.
Many thanks in advance,
Marcus
i'm having a lot of problems getting Corsair Link to work
in order to control my cooling fans. My main goal is to have my fans RPM automatically regulated, depending on temperature sensor inputs. And have them stopped completely when the temperatures are safe to do so.
I started looking for fan control software and since most of the parts in my computer are from Corsair (CPU cooler, fans, case, SSDs and PSU), i naturally turned to Corsair Link, hoping they could all be controlled in one single program (which should be possible according to the software description).
I have an H100i, hooked up to a USB2.0 header with the USB cable, the single RPM wire from the pump connected to the CPU-Fan header on the motherboard, and powered with the SATA cable, all in accordance with the instructions in the manual. But in Corsair Link i'm getting a 0.0 degrees temperature from from the H100i, and also 0.0 for most of the temperature sensors of my motherboard. This is a problem for me, because i want my radiator fans RPM to be dependant of the water temperature.
The weird thing is, that when i go to my system tray, and right-click on the CL icon, it gives my all the temperature data from all sensors. But when i open up the CL window, they all show as 0.0.
After reading on these forums, i noticed that many problems from users were solved with the Commander mini. So i bought the Commander mini. I disconnected the H100i USB from my MB. Connected the H100i to the commander, and then hooked up the commander to the USB header on my MB instead of the H100i. This made no difference. I still got the fan RPM values and LED colour and stuff, but many sensor data with 0.0 including the H100i (please see attached screenshot).
Again right clicking on the system tray will show all the temperatures correctly. Which tells me CL IS getting all the sensor data inputs correctly, but somehow fails to display it in the main screen and therefore can not be processed for actual use (but this is just my conclusion, because i'm not a software guy).
My question: What is causing this, and how do i solve it?
Secondary:
I also can't get CL to start automatically upon Windows start-up.
And is CL somehow able to stop the fans from turning below a certain temperature?
I hope you can help me because the possibilities of this program look very promising. I just can't seem to get it to work properly.
Many thanks in advance,
Marcus
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire