vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Random Restarts (TX650W)

Hello!



I recently upgraded to a 7970HD video card and since that time random restarts have started bugging me. In event power I get the Kernel Power (event id 41) error when this is happening so I started looking at the PSU - it is a Corsair TX650 bought in late 2010.



*Before the 7970 I had an ATI 6870 which obviously is quite less demanding in power.



I don't have the means to check it with a multi-meter so on a first level I installed some monitoring programs like Speedfan. What alerted me is the 12V measuring as shown in the picture I attach.



12V is measured at ...6.71V.



I would like to know what is your opinion on this. Do you think I could ask for a warranty replacement?



Thank you in advance.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg 12V_low.JPG (56.1 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire