Firstly what 40mm fans are supported my the CL Mini (1.1.06 firmware)? I have 6 x Superred CHA4012EB-MAH-0(E) 40mm x 20mm 4Pin Case Fans which seem to work.
The issue I have is that when I try and set a speed less than 1900 RPM the PWM feedback is set to 34 and the fans run at 1900 RPM! If I set PWM values of 15/20/25 then I can get speeds less than 1,900. Below you can see this effect for the 6 fans connected to CLCC-S.
When I want a fixed speed I can use PWM and get this, but I get same issue with a Custom Curve. As you can see for CLCC-E all the RPM values are less than 1900 RPM, but the PWM values are 34 and fan speeds are higher.
Is there a way to make this work? If this yet a another firmware bug or is it a feature? Given the H100i PWM fan 3/4 speeds I feel it's a bug.
The issue I have is that when I try and set a speed less than 1900 RPM the PWM feedback is set to 34 and the fans run at 1900 RPM! If I set PWM values of 15/20/25 then I can get speeds less than 1,900. Below you can see this effect for the 6 fans connected to CLCC-S.
When I want a fixed speed I can use PWM and get this, but I get same issue with a Custom Curve. As you can see for CLCC-E all the RPM values are less than 1900 RPM, but the PWM values are 34 and fan speeds are higher.
Is there a way to make this work? If this yet a another firmware bug or is it a feature? Given the H100i PWM fan 3/4 speeds I feel it's a bug.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire