I have a P6Tse/980X , my DAW ...I know its a few years old but for my audio work its completely adequate still. I started doing a little editing of personal GoPro footage and id like to upgrade the memory.
I'd like to swap out my 3x2Gb kit for a 3x4Gb kit, after reading alot of threads it seems more people have had success with Corsair 12Gb kits in P6T-Se boards.
Right now I have a 3x2 6Gb kit of mushkin blackline (998681) that runs at 1600 in this system. Im on bios 908, the latest for the p6tse. I recently bought a 3x4 12Gb kit of Mushkin stealth ddr3 pc3-12800 999-24 ( kit# 998995s) and it wont boot. I tried all the usual suggested bios resets, troubleshooting with no luck. I put the 3x2 back in and it works fine.
If anyone has a Corsair 3x4Gb 12 Gb kit running in a p6Tse can you reply with the model number that works either out of the box or with the least amount of hassle. If I need to change some settings can you post what they are and what values i should set ? Plan is to use just 3x4Gb sticks and not use the old ones.
I'm thinking about ordering this 12 Gb kit, CMP12GX3M3A1600C9 . Yes/no ?
Thanks a bunch in advance. ...
I'd like to swap out my 3x2Gb kit for a 3x4Gb kit, after reading alot of threads it seems more people have had success with Corsair 12Gb kits in P6T-Se boards.
Right now I have a 3x2 6Gb kit of mushkin blackline (998681) that runs at 1600 in this system. Im on bios 908, the latest for the p6tse. I recently bought a 3x4 12Gb kit of Mushkin stealth ddr3 pc3-12800 999-24 ( kit# 998995s) and it wont boot. I tried all the usual suggested bios resets, troubleshooting with no luck. I put the 3x2 back in and it works fine.
If anyone has a Corsair 3x4Gb 12 Gb kit running in a p6Tse can you reply with the model number that works either out of the box or with the least amount of hassle. If I need to change some settings can you post what they are and what values i should set ? Plan is to use just 3x4Gb sticks and not use the old ones.
I'm thinking about ordering this 12 Gb kit, CMP12GX3M3A1600C9 . Yes/no ?
Thanks a bunch in advance. ...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire