Hello,
i bought a used H50 few days ago at ebay. Now i saw, that I need the bracket for my 1156, because there was only the one for AMD included.
I bought the bracket rev2 at alternate.de. But there was no instruction which screws and plastics i have to use for the 1156. I made some pictures from the parts. Can someone tell me which parts are the right ones for my 1156?
Sorry for my bad english.
i bought a used H50 few days ago at ebay. Now i saw, that I need the bracket for my 1156, because there was only the one for AMD included.
I bought the bracket rev2 at alternate.de. But there was no instruction which screws and plastics i have to use for the 1156. I made some pictures from the parts. Can someone tell me which parts are the right ones for my 1156?
Sorry for my bad english.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire