I've just built a new system (Which i will post under the user profile after this post)
That including a H100i, my temps are great, the lowest being 23c(mostly due to cold weather) the highest in prime95 stress max stress 70c
Now the only problem is a very very loud hissing noise, that I just cannot stand. I know the pump runs at full RPM but i had a previous setup that did the same thing without the noise.
here's a video.
As you can see in the video you can hear the noise, at the time im running "The Forest", near the end I click exit on the game and immediately the sound stops.
I've ran prime95 under full load, and this sound did not happen.
I've stressed my gpu, and also the sound did not happen, although no matter what game, the sound occurs.
That including a H100i, my temps are great, the lowest being 23c(mostly due to cold weather) the highest in prime95 stress max stress 70c
Now the only problem is a very very loud hissing noise, that I just cannot stand. I know the pump runs at full RPM but i had a previous setup that did the same thing without the noise.
here's a video.
As you can see in the video you can hear the noise, at the time im running "The Forest", near the end I click exit on the game and immediately the sound stops.
I've ran prime95 under full load, and this sound did not happen.
I've stressed my gpu, and also the sound did not happen, although no matter what game, the sound occurs.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire