Hi folks and happy new year.
I need some help about Corsair Hydro H75.
I already finished the installation but I'm not sure which is the correct way to connect the fans and the pump cables. In corsair page they suggest to connect the vents into the CPU_FAN and the pump into any non CPU_FAN.
My motherboard is an ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, it has only 4 pin connectors. CPU_FAN, CPU_OPT, and 4 CHA_FAN. The pump connector is 3 pin and the fans are 4 pin.
After some research some people don't recommend to connect the pump cable into CPU_FAN, because it would change the rpm according to temperatures and it would be better that the pump keeps running at full rpm, is that correct?
Also, I have to disable ASUS Q-FAN control on bios in order that rpm keep running at 100%? In my case it would be like 1500RPM the pump and 2000 RPM for the vents when I disable QFAN. With QFAN enabled the pump is like 1100RPM on idle and the vents 900RPM
Where should I connect the pump and the fans to the motherboard for better performance? I don't pretend to overclocked, I just want to keep the pc running cool for gaming.
Right now I have the 3pin pump cable into CPU_CHA2 and the 4 pin vents are connected into CPU_FAN. The ASUS QFAN is enabled for both right now.
I would apreciate some help and suggestions.
Thanks
I need some help about Corsair Hydro H75.
I already finished the installation but I'm not sure which is the correct way to connect the fans and the pump cables. In corsair page they suggest to connect the vents into the CPU_FAN and the pump into any non CPU_FAN.
My motherboard is an ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, it has only 4 pin connectors. CPU_FAN, CPU_OPT, and 4 CHA_FAN. The pump connector is 3 pin and the fans are 4 pin.
After some research some people don't recommend to connect the pump cable into CPU_FAN, because it would change the rpm according to temperatures and it would be better that the pump keeps running at full rpm, is that correct?
Also, I have to disable ASUS Q-FAN control on bios in order that rpm keep running at 100%? In my case it would be like 1500RPM the pump and 2000 RPM for the vents when I disable QFAN. With QFAN enabled the pump is like 1100RPM on idle and the vents 900RPM
Where should I connect the pump and the fans to the motherboard for better performance? I don't pretend to overclocked, I just want to keep the pc running cool for gaming.
Right now I have the 3pin pump cable into CPU_CHA2 and the 4 pin vents are connected into CPU_FAN. The ASUS QFAN is enabled for both right now.
I would apreciate some help and suggestions.
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire