I'm currently building a new PC and the following parts are coming into conflict:
Asus Maximus VII Formula
I7 4970k
16gb (4x4gb) Corsair Dominator GT 2133
Corsair H100i
Corsair Dominator AirFlow Platinum
The issue I'm having is I've had to offset the Airflow quite a bit to the right to prevent it from rubbing against the hoses from the H100i. Picture for reference
The simple fix would be to rotate the pump 180 degrees and fixing the issue. The problem is then the corsair logo is upside down. My OCD doesn't like an upside down Corsair Logo.
Asus Maximus VII Formula
I7 4970k
16gb (4x4gb) Corsair Dominator GT 2133
Corsair H100i
Corsair Dominator AirFlow Platinum
The issue I'm having is I've had to offset the Airflow quite a bit to the right to prevent it from rubbing against the hoses from the H100i. Picture for reference
The simple fix would be to rotate the pump 180 degrees and fixing the issue. The problem is then the corsair logo is upside down. My OCD doesn't like an upside down Corsair Logo.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire