samedi 10 janvier 2015

h100i Questions

I have a couple of questions relating to the h100i



The fan header that comes off of the pump, does that HAVE to be plugged into the CPU header? Or does it even have to be connected as long as it is getting SATA Power?



I ask because I want to reclaim the PWM functionality of the CPU Header. I want to run the 2 fans for the radiator off of my ASUS motherboard because I'm extremely displeased with Corsair Link. It eats my CPU usage on my OC'd CPU. (10% idle, 35% when I'm attempting to use the software). I also can not spin the included fans lower than 40%. At 40% they run above 900rpm and they are noisy.



I currently have Corsair Link uninstalled, and it seems my pump is running fine without the software. (Doesn't the pump at 2000rpm no matter what anyways?)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire