Hey guys, im new to the forums and the k70 RGB is my first Corsair product and everything was going well and i got it to do simple patterns and stuff.
But I was kind of limited with my skillset so i went and downloaded a profile to test out (mega rainbow) and it was pretty sick so I saved it to device memory and set it as default profile.
However, once i restarted my computer, the rainbow pattern worked for 10 seconds and instantly froze. I figured it might have been a glitch with the profile so I removed it as well as all the lighting effects that came with it and went back to my simple lighting effects (basically set the whole keyboard to be red with background lighting) and set it as my default profile and saved it to my device memory.
When i restarted my computer, the keyboard illuminated properly in red but once CUE launched, the keyboards LEDs would just turn off. I can type and everything works fine but the leds would just turn off. In the software, it says that the red colour was assigned to every key but the keyboard wouldn't light up.
I went ahead and tried reinstalling, restarting and all sorts of stuff but nothing worked. I've uninstalled the software as the keyboard illuminate fine without it but I cant do anything fancy. So now im here looking for advice for what to do. I've also attatched a log from the Software if that helps at all.
http://ift.tt/1skWZM7
Thanks for taking your time to read and I hope you have a nice day!:biggrin:
I also apologise if im accidentally breaking any rules as im new here.
But I was kind of limited with my skillset so i went and downloaded a profile to test out (mega rainbow) and it was pretty sick so I saved it to device memory and set it as default profile.
However, once i restarted my computer, the rainbow pattern worked for 10 seconds and instantly froze. I figured it might have been a glitch with the profile so I removed it as well as all the lighting effects that came with it and went back to my simple lighting effects (basically set the whole keyboard to be red with background lighting) and set it as my default profile and saved it to my device memory.
When i restarted my computer, the keyboard illuminated properly in red but once CUE launched, the keyboards LEDs would just turn off. I can type and everything works fine but the leds would just turn off. In the software, it says that the red colour was assigned to every key but the keyboard wouldn't light up.
I went ahead and tried reinstalling, restarting and all sorts of stuff but nothing worked. I've uninstalled the software as the keyboard illuminate fine without it but I cant do anything fancy. So now im here looking for advice for what to do. I've also attatched a log from the Software if that helps at all.
http://ift.tt/1skWZM7
Thanks for taking your time to read and I hope you have a nice day!:biggrin:
I also apologise if im accidentally breaking any rules as im new here.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire