Hi all,
I've already looked through the manual, but cannot find how I can save a profile so that the keys stay lit up on the keyboard even when the program that Corsair offers for this keyboard is minimized. Everytime I click off the program the keyboard goes black. When I go back to the program it lights up again. I just want the keys to stay lit up.
Once I figure that out, I am looking for that lighting profile where when you press on the keys, they light up, does anyone know how to do this?. Thanks!.
I've already looked through the manual, but cannot find how I can save a profile so that the keys stay lit up on the keyboard even when the program that Corsair offers for this keyboard is minimized. Everytime I click off the program the keyboard goes black. When I go back to the program it lights up again. I just want the keys to stay lit up.
Once I figure that out, I am looking for that lighting profile where when you press on the keys, they light up, does anyone know how to do this?. Thanks!.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire