Hi
I bought 2x CMV4GX3M1A1333C9 4gb ram and when i install them my pc cant past the starting windows screen. When i try to post with 1 stick after the motherboard screen my pc reboots itself continously.
Before i bought these rams i checked the corsair memory finder and my motherboard was on the qvl.
I tried resetting,updating bios but problem still exists. My pc posts only if i use my old 2gb ram.
Any help will be appreciated.
I bought 2x CMV4GX3M1A1333C9 4gb ram and when i install them my pc cant past the starting windows screen. When i try to post with 1 stick after the motherboard screen my pc reboots itself continously.
Before i bought these rams i checked the corsair memory finder and my motherboard was on the qvl.
I tried resetting,updating bios but problem still exists. My pc posts only if i use my old 2gb ram.
Any help will be appreciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire