After opening my PC to install a new video card, (It was unplugged for about 15 minutes) I opened up the corsair link software after rebooting to adjust the settings to account for the extra heat, and found that the fans, pump, and LED settings have all disappeared.
I tried doing a clean install of the software, but with no effect.
The new video card temperature and disk drive temps all show up fine.
I have also tried re-seating the fan connectors at both the water block end and the socket end.
Has anyone else come across this issue? Any workarounds?
Thanks!
I tried doing a clean install of the software, but with no effect.
The new video card temperature and disk drive temps all show up fine.
I have also tried re-seating the fan connectors at both the water block end and the socket end.
Has anyone else come across this issue? Any workarounds?
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire