I'm owning a Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2 for 2 months now and recently noticed a problem with it.
If I use my microphone and record it, one of the audio tracks has a static noise and the other doesn't. I've tested the problem with Audacity on two seperate computers. Both had it. Here's a picture of Audacity:
The mic is also a bit quiet, but that's not so important.
There's also an other problem, which seems related. I'm having a high pitched static sound after the microphone has been in use. The noise on the track and this sound seem to be the same. If I go to sound and then switch from the input devices to the output devices, the sound disappears until the microphone is used the next time.
I'm hoping for help
LG ateRstones
Edit: Sorry for the image being so big.
If I use my microphone and record it, one of the audio tracks has a static noise and the other doesn't. I've tested the problem with Audacity on two seperate computers. Both had it. Here's a picture of Audacity:
The mic is also a bit quiet, but that's not so important.
There's also an other problem, which seems related. I'm having a high pitched static sound after the microphone has been in use. The noise on the track and this sound seem to be the same. If I go to sound and then switch from the input devices to the output devices, the sound disappears until the microphone is used the next time.
I'm hoping for help
LG ateRstones
Edit: Sorry for the image being so big.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire