Hi all, I'm new to the forum and am need of desperate help!
I built a new 4k gaming PC, but can't seem to use my cards...
I've tried to follow this:
http://ift.tt/1jvMBpp
But not having any luck...
I understand theres 2 cables for Corsair Link, I only have 1 connected (mini USB -> USB port on Motherboard) and perhaps thats the issue, but I can't work out where the digital cable goes...
I'm desperate to get gaming @ 4k any help is appreciated...
PS: Wasn't sure if this is a PSU issue or Link issue. If placed in the wrong place apologies.
I built a new 4k gaming PC, but can't seem to use my cards...
I've tried to follow this:
http://ift.tt/1jvMBpp
But not having any luck...
I understand theres 2 cables for Corsair Link, I only have 1 connected (mini USB -> USB port on Motherboard) and perhaps thats the issue, but I can't work out where the digital cable goes...
I'm desperate to get gaming @ 4k any help is appreciated...
PS: Wasn't sure if this is a PSU issue or Link issue. If placed in the wrong place apologies.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire