Corsair H80i
Corsair Link v2.6.5214 (latest beta)
Pump Firmware v1.0.7 (latest)
2 PWM fans connected with y-splitter
Hello, I have my corsair link set-up so that it changes the fan speed in relation to my Motherboard CPU temp with a custom curve fan speed.
My corsair link is set to start minimized - this is where the problem starts. When my CPU gets hotter, my Corsair Link does not change fan speed UNTIL I click "Show Corsair Link" and the window pops up. At this point the fans spin up to their proper operating speed. I can then minimize corsair Link again and the fans behave from then on. This all happens again if the computer is shut down or restarted.
I have re installed Corsair Link (also removing the profile from %appdata%)
I have a couple more problems that may or may not have anything to do with the problem above.
Problem #2 I ask Corsair Link if there are any firmware updates - to which it says there is. "H80i v1.0.7 > 1.0.7" I have tried to update and it does stop, but it comes back after installing the Corsair Link again.
Problem #3 I cannot set fan speed to CPU Temp (NOT mobo cpu temp) because the temp seems to spike a lot in Corsair Link but not in other monitoring software, causing the fans to spin up and down a lot.
Problem #4 Corsair Link somehow remembers my custom fan curve after deleting profile and re installing Corsair Link.
Thanks.
DZ
Corsair Link v2.6.5214 (latest beta)
Pump Firmware v1.0.7 (latest)
2 PWM fans connected with y-splitter
Hello, I have my corsair link set-up so that it changes the fan speed in relation to my Motherboard CPU temp with a custom curve fan speed.
My corsair link is set to start minimized - this is where the problem starts. When my CPU gets hotter, my Corsair Link does not change fan speed UNTIL I click "Show Corsair Link" and the window pops up. At this point the fans spin up to their proper operating speed. I can then minimize corsair Link again and the fans behave from then on. This all happens again if the computer is shut down or restarted.
I have re installed Corsair Link (also removing the profile from %appdata%)
I have a couple more problems that may or may not have anything to do with the problem above.
Problem #2 I ask Corsair Link if there are any firmware updates - to which it says there is. "H80i v1.0.7 > 1.0.7" I have tried to update and it does stop, but it comes back after installing the Corsair Link again.
Problem #3 I cannot set fan speed to CPU Temp (NOT mobo cpu temp) because the temp seems to spike a lot in Corsair Link but not in other monitoring software, causing the fans to spin up and down a lot.
Problem #4 Corsair Link somehow remembers my custom fan curve after deleting profile and re installing Corsair Link.
Thanks.
DZ
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire