mardi 31 mars 2015

Corsair Vengeance 2000's Falling Apart :(

Hey everyone



I've had a set of Corsair Vengeance 2000's for over two years now. I've been very careful with them, but even so, they've cracked, a bit of them has broken off around the screw hole on the left side, and the right side has a crack as well. They still work ok, but it seems to be, especially after reading other posts here, that the build quality of this headset isn't very good at all :( What's even worse is that I am just out of the warranty period so I can't get them replaced. I'm most concerned that they're going to fall apart more than they are. Are they likely to break further? Am I best off just buying a new headset? I've really enjoyed using the 2000's and I'm pretty disappointed that a headset costing me over £100 can break so easily.



Thanks for reading.



CHokKA




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire