jeudi 3 juillet 2014

Brand new Corsair Vengeance 2100 hissing noise!

Hi guys,



I just got my brand new Corsair Vengeance 2100 today, charged it for 4 hours and downloaded the driver(s) as suggested.



Had some trouble in the start because I forgot there was a mute sound button, I then proceeded to watch a video, when I noticed this hissing noise, paused the video and the hissing noise kept on going for 3-5 seconds and then stopped.



I read some forum posts about this, but it didn't really help me that much other then trying to download the drivers, which I have. Also tried to play around with the audio settings in the Corsair Headset Control Panel, didn't help either.



I was hoping someone could give me a quick fix on what to do, if possible.



Thanks for reading.



Sincerely,

MortenseNN :biggrin:



Edit 1:

The noise gets louder when I switch to surround sound.

2.0 Stereo as the lowest, 5.1 Surround as medium and 7.1 Surround as the loudest.



Edit 2:

I kind of stopped, I think. Maybe they just had to break-in/adjust I don't know.

Now they just have that normal background noise on every headset in the world, the one you don't hear unless you're really trying to.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire