About 1 time out of 10 on boot up this happens,
My h100i makes a really annoying loud noise, it's like creeking and has a red pulsing LED.
Normally when it boots it has a white LED and is fine, i don't care about the LED but is it some kind of warning light?
I also see the temps aren't good, im cooling a 4790K and have 35 on idle stock, whereas my old one was getting 27 idle on a 4770K.
I suppose I could live with the noise, i just want to know if it is bad and will soon fail on me, also this is a new build
My h100i makes a really annoying loud noise, it's like creeking and has a red pulsing LED.
Normally when it boots it has a white LED and is fine, i don't care about the LED but is it some kind of warning light?
I also see the temps aren't good, im cooling a 4790K and have 35 on idle stock, whereas my old one was getting 27 idle on a 4770K.
I suppose I could live with the noise, i just want to know if it is bad and will soon fail on me, also this is a new build
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire