Hi All,
I always choose Corsair power supplies for my builds. Their power supply is the best for the money. I generally choose the 750 Watt for that extra head room that protects.
I have chosen Corsair 32 GB for my flash drives but now I am having a problem getting an RMA one one that isn't working. One is dead and another has that problem of the rubber sliding off of the unit. So neither are effectively working. I also carry two Lacie keys (8 GB) on my key chain and a couple of Kingston 8 GB on another ring that goes with me on every computer repair call.
I travel from appointment to another (business and home).
I'm not sure what the problem is with getting an RMA but the system isn't working for me.
Thanks,
Bryant
I always choose Corsair power supplies for my builds. Their power supply is the best for the money. I generally choose the 750 Watt for that extra head room that protects.
I have chosen Corsair 32 GB for my flash drives but now I am having a problem getting an RMA one one that isn't working. One is dead and another has that problem of the rubber sliding off of the unit. So neither are effectively working. I also carry two Lacie keys (8 GB) on my key chain and a couple of Kingston 8 GB on another ring that goes with me on every computer repair call.
I travel from appointment to another (business and home).
I'm not sure what the problem is with getting an RMA but the system isn't working for me.
Thanks,
Bryant
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire