vendredi 4 juillet 2014

I spilled iced tea on my K70...

My room usually has the lights off because my monitor is all I need, but I went to go eat and left my room. When I came back in, my computer went to sleep so I decided to hit a key but forgot my iced tea was right there. The spill was not too catastrophic, I picked up the glass as fast as possible. I went to town on just getting all the liquid out in ten seconds. I started to remove the keys that were in the impact zone. After that, I got a q-tip and started to clean in between to make sure nothing gets sticky. I did this three times and made sure everything is fine and not sticky. I made sure my Cherry MX Reds weren't sticky and the keycaps weren't either.



I finally decided to put them back on and everything seems to be working fine. I removed all the keys again and cleaned them with alcohol too. I'm still worried sick. Do you think the keyboard has any damage inside of it? I can't find anywhere that the iced tea leaked into the interior. The backlights are working too. I spilled everything on the left side of the keyboard, not a lot. The only issue is on the right side, the lock LED lights stopped working for some random reason...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire