So, this is my second K95 keyboard... my first one was preordered and came with a couple faulty keys and was promptly replaced by Corsair.
Fast forward to a couple weeks ago... keyboard itself has been absolutely awesome... but the 7 key LED went out. Then, about a week later, my 8 and Delete key LEDs have gone out.
I have verified they're completely dead and just not accidentally turned off.
Anyone else have any issues? Is this something covered under warranty to be replaced? It's a few days short of a year old... and it's certainly not abused. I keep good care of it.
I'm really looking at the RGB keyboard coming out soon since that looks really cool... but this makes me worry about the LED life if they're starting to die out after a year. Even if it was left on 24/7 it should last a lot longer than that.
Thanks.
Fast forward to a couple weeks ago... keyboard itself has been absolutely awesome... but the 7 key LED went out. Then, about a week later, my 8 and Delete key LEDs have gone out.
I have verified they're completely dead and just not accidentally turned off.
Anyone else have any issues? Is this something covered under warranty to be replaced? It's a few days short of a year old... and it's certainly not abused. I keep good care of it.
I'm really looking at the RGB keyboard coming out soon since that looks really cool... but this makes me worry about the LED life if they're starting to die out after a year. Even if it was left on 24/7 it should last a lot longer than that.
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire