Hi folks,
I have just found out after unwrapping my H60 Cooling "block & radiator" that the cooling block (that screws into the motherboard) is in fact broken.
On one corner there's no screw (& cover) at all.
On the opposite diagonal corner the cover of the screw is missing revealing the screw head... and the top lid of the cooling block actually lifts up.
Also... when I took it out of the plastic wrapper I noticed that the device (along with the inside of the bag) was wet - with a kind of thin transparent oil (which I now assume is the coolant liquid).
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
... and if so, how long did it take for Corsair to respond to your request for help, and did they send you a replacement?
Thank you for reading
I have just found out after unwrapping my H60 Cooling "block & radiator" that the cooling block (that screws into the motherboard) is in fact broken.
On one corner there's no screw (& cover) at all.
On the opposite diagonal corner the cover of the screw is missing revealing the screw head... and the top lid of the cooling block actually lifts up.
Also... when I took it out of the plastic wrapper I noticed that the device (along with the inside of the bag) was wet - with a kind of thin transparent oil (which I now assume is the coolant liquid).
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
... and if so, how long did it take for Corsair to respond to your request for help, and did they send you a replacement?
Thank you for reading
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire