vendredi 4 juillet 2014

New Corsair fan, complete all-brand rebuild!

Hello everyone! So after using Corsair RAM for many years I finally decided to upgrade a few components in my rig, and thus decided to go all-out Corsair everything. I'm keeping my ASUS Sabertooth 990fx mobo, my AMD FX-8350 cpu & Coolermaster Hyper 212 heatsink with my existing Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4GB) ram. I'm also rocking two EVGA GTX 670's in SLI, but everything else is brand new, just ordered tonight. Below is basically a copy and paste of my newegg invoice.



====================

Corsair Force LX Series CSSD-F512GBLX 2.5" 512GB SATA SSD



CORSAIR HX Series HX850 850W PSU



2x Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition CO-9050009-WW 140mm High Airflow Case Fan



2x Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition CO-9050002-WW 120mm Twin Pack High Airflow Case Fan



Corsair Vengeance 2100 Circumaural Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset



Corsair Vengeance M65 Laser FPS Gaming Mouse

Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Black - Cherry MX Red



Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Gunmetal Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case



Corsair Vengeance MM600 (CH-9000017-WW) Gaming Mouse Mat

====================



I'm super stoked. Always been a huge fan but now I can represent the "Vengeance" line in nearly every single item in my setup. Can't wait. ::pirate::




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire