mercredi 23 juillet 2014

Obsidian 450d front filter mesh

I'm considering an Obsidian 450d but I'm not real crazy about the front panel mesh "filter". Its not nearly fine enough and it seems like it wouldn't really block any dust or floaty things from getting sucked into your case.



I'm wondering what my options would be as far as replacing the mesh with something finer, or adding an additional mesh screen to or behind the front panel that would do some actual filtering.



Im not really looking for something super fine along the lines or say demciflex filters, just something decent. More along the lines of the 750D front filter.



Anyone own the 450d and would be able to tell me how easy this would be to do and perhaps where I could find some mesh to do the job?



Its the one nagging flaw I can find on this case but I'm a little perplexed why they went with such a massively open mesh on a front panel with 2 140mm intake fans.



I should add im not talking about the front aluminum panel itself, which is ventilated unlike the 750d, im talking about the mesh screen that sits just behind that in the panel. IS that mesh easily removable and replaceable?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire